ERPAG list functionality explanation
By opening any document in any module in ERPAG, you will get a spreadsheet of that documents list.
All the lists in ERPAG are very report oriented, in the sense that it provides the fast implementation of the business intelligence features that are providing a very simple way for the user to get very specific reports from a table chart, as well as the complete oversight to the data sets.
For example, to see the sales orders list, you need to go to:
Sales > Sales orders
Once you open the list, you will see that it's in a form of a spreadsheet and that it contains different columns in which you can see the status of each of the listed documents. The color on the list will adjust to the status.
The columns on the sales orders list are:
- General status: Entered, On hold, Rejected, Approved, Completed, Invoiced, Partially packed, Packed.
- Quantity status: No quantity, Partial quantity, Fulfilled
- Shipping status: N/A, Ready for shipping, Shipped
- Payment status: Not invoiced, Advance payment, Paid
- Amount (on the sales order, without tax included)
- Amount (tax included)
- Unpaid amount
- Advance payment
- Fx amount
- Foreign currency
- Warehouse (from which location the items are being sold)
- Cash (the amount paid in cash)
- Credit card (the amount paid by credit card)
- Deadline (for the sales order to be completed)
- Invoice number (generated when the sales order is invoiced)
- Type (of document)
- Checks (amount paid in checks)
- Voucher (amount paid by voucher)
- Owner (which user/employee created the sales order)
- Creation date (of the sales order)
- Custom 1-5 (pulled from the custom fields within the sales order)
Of course, you can choose which of the columns will be shown/hidden from the list, by going to the 'more' option in the upper right corner and choosing 'columns' from the dropdown menu.
You will get a section where you will be able to adjust your list by checking/unchecking the boxes in front of the names of the columns.
In the 'more' option drop-down menu, you will see other options listed as well.
The 'group' option will allow you to group your sales order according to different parameters.
This will give you a different view of your list:
Once you group them, you can also sub-group them.
The 'more' option also offers you to:
- Export your list to xls
- Save to Gdrive
- Print it out
- Download as PDF
In the upper right corner, you also have an option to see your list arranged in the form of chart reports based on the statuses of the documents on the list.
Or you can use the filter option, that will allow you to filter all the columns on the spot, according to the document statuses.
You can filter multiple columns at once, to make a form of a custom report.