Comment on page
- 1.The user needs to have his own QuickBooks account created.
- 2.The QuickBooks company that the user wants to connect with ERPAG needs to be created as any country supported by QuickBooks Online.
- 3.The QuickBooks company needs to track inventory as well (it needs to have a possibility of creating an Inventory item)
- 4.During the synchronization ERPAG sends the next data into QuickBooks and next ERPAG documents:a. Itemsb. Sales Orderc. Purchase Orderd. Work Ordere. Utility Billf. Stock Adjustmentg. Landing Cost
- 5.For the tax calculation in the Sales Order document (QuickBooks document Invoice) to be correct, in ERPAG, the customer address (Bill to address) and Ship To address in the Sales Order needs to be entered correctly.
- 6.Sending data to QuickBooks will be possible only when the documents are marked as Invoiced.
To set up the integration, go to:
Administration > QuickBooks
In the current version, only documents can be sent to QuickBooks Online.
When you are creating or editing an item, it is necessary to specify QuickBooks Online accounts. (Note - product synchronization is always over SKU).
In order to be sent to QuickBooks, the documents have to be invoiced. ERPAG is sending only invoiced sales orders and supplier invoices.
Synchronization is not done automatically when you enter a document, it's required for the operator to click the synchronization button by going to:
Accounting > QuickBooks - Synchronization
When the form opens, all documents that can be sent are displayed, as well as the type of document that will be created in QuickBooks Online.
Through the bulk action, we will determine which documents will be sent to QuickBooks Online (e.g. we will only send documents from the previous month).
Received and invoiced purchase order, for example, will become Bill in QuickBooks Online.
Which has its own transaction journal.